Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

I could be as well. Or possibly first week of February. Haven’t quite narrowed travel dates down.

Looks like we have a few people going during this time. Woud be nice to get a meetup going. I need to finalize dates and then I will post.

I'll be there on 2/3 and 2/4 and I'm looking for a single or group to join me for my reservations at San Angel Inn and Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian.

I will be at WDW solo February 2nd-9th. No special plans except some dining and the Moonlight Magic event on 2/5.

Last edited:
First Solo Trip (and first Birthday Trip!) April 28th to May 3rd. Staying at the Contemporary. Any tips, suggestions or advice?

I’ll be down 3/31-4/3. I’m also purchasing my annual pass beforehand as well. I can’t wait.

I'll be there Feb 3-7. I have a 5:15 ADR at Artist Point for the new Snow White dinner I have an extra seat for on Feb 4th if anyone interested. Just PM me

Hi, I'm thinking of doing my first solo trip and will be going March 12-17.
Will anyone be traveling at that time? Any pointers for a newbie solo traveler?
I've traveled the world alone, but somehow Disney feels different.
Thanks ;-)

Anyone in town this weekend? 2/23 I'm coming down tonight leaving Sunday afternoon. Would love someone else to talk to!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!