Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Headed to Disney and Universal 5/13 - 5/24 and 9/16 - 9/27. Would love a park buddy to hang or do dinner. Also going to HHN and MNSSHP.

Last edited:

Just popping on here, if anyone wants to join me for 1 segment of my 4 parks 1 day challenge on the 10th September- anyone in any of the parks, I'll join you for some rides before going to the next park

Booked at All Star Movies April 29-May 2 if anyone is around! :)
Just posted in the other solo trip thread, but those are basically my dates as well (Apr 28 - May 2). There's another DISser that I met up with last September that's also visiting at the same time - sounds like there'll be at least a few of us there.

I'll be at Saratoga Springs September 16th through the 22nd and maybe June 17th through 23rd. First time going solo. No set plans yet.

I just moved to South Florida (Pompano Beach) from CT, used to go to Disney once a year in August. But now that I'm a short 3 hours away I'm down to go whenever & meet up with people!

Enjoy your new location. I grew up in CT, but went west (Colorado) after college. In 2001, I made the move to Florida, stayed for two years, made get use of my AP every few weeks. Now, I'm back in Colorado and counting down to a long overdue visit in October. I plan to work for the World in my retirement as I try life as a snowbird.

I'm from the UK going to WDW Orlando in August 2-16th staying at the all star music resort....this will be my first solo trip. I would be happy to meet up with anyone if your there too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!