• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adults and Solo Trips Central

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There!
I'll be staying at the Boardwalk May 15-19. Female/33/traveling solo from Cleveland. I'm looking forward to some 'me' time! A drink/meal sounds nice, though!

Spur-of-the-moment solo trip planned for Easter weekend. April 2nd - 5th at WDW. Staying at All Star Music. Anyone else going to be there that weekend? I'll be flying home Sunday, so really only spending Friday and Saturday all day in the parks. I'm crazy I know, but I need my fix. :rolleyes:

I'll be solo June 4-7, planning on hitting Star Wars weekend and commando-ing MK and Epcot. Happy to have company in the parks or a meal with fellow travelers.

Im 32 M from NJ. I will be booking my second WDW within the next 2 weeks. I plan to go Sept 22-28. I will be doing 2 MNSSHP. If any Disney Princess wants to come hang out some or catch a drink, quick service, or snack together let me know here or send a private message.

21. Female from Canada. Looking for anyone who is interested in going on either the Getmany ABD or the Italy/Switzerland ABD tour.. I'm going on both in June. Looking for a buddy to do that with.

28, male, from California. I'll be at AKL for a few nights May 1-4. If anyone's down for a beer or meal or whatever, hit me up! I'm actually going for a golf tournament at the Magnolia and Palm courses. At the moment I'm waitlisted, but if I don't get in I still plan to golf in the AM. So if anyone wants to golf, holler!

Not strictly solo, but it's just me and a buddy of mine going from May 5th to the 10th (and then Uni for a few days). If anybody is looking to tag along in the parks or whatever, it's cool. Planning on Biergarten lunch on the 9th, which is always fun. Feel free to PM me.

Im 32 M from NJ. I will be booking my second WDW within the next 2 weeks. I plan to go Sept 22-28. I will be doing 2 MNSSHP. If any Disney Princess wants to come hang out some or catch a drink, quick service, or snack together let me know here or send a private message.

Hey, I'm new here and I'll probably be in Disney around those dates too! (I live in Tampa) Message me if you want to plan something :)

Will be back the week of April 20th! Going with some family this time, but probably be off on my own a lot of the time if anyone wants to meet up.

Someone suggested this site to me from another BBS... I'll be doing my first solo Disney World trip May 10th to 16th. Not sure if being alone there is going to suck or not lol. Might be nice to have someone to go with for part of the day? I'm particularly reluctant to use my free passes at Disney Quest, Planet Hollywood, or mini golf alone <:-o

I will be doing a solo trip April 23 - May 2 - with a visit to Harry Potter World on 25-26. Love running around the world solo, but I find it's more fun to share a meal than be solo. If anyone wants to meet up for dinner, let me know.

Laura - 47 yo, Silicon Valley California. Split stay - Boardwalk Inn, then Poly! SO EXCITED!!!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

37M From NJ going to be at WDW April 6,7,8 Staying on property. Anyone want to get together and share some laughs. I've got some meal reservations for two on Tuesday in Epcot.. lunch at Le Celliar, and Dinner in Marakesh... Anyone want to join me?

Hi, I'm a 44/F from GA. I'll be at WDW April 5-8th and at Epcot in the morning/afternoon. When is the Le Cellier reservation? I'd love to join you and meet a fellow Disney fan. On Monday (6th) I have 7:50 am BOG breakfast reservations for 2.

Hi, I'm a 44/F from GA. I'll be at WDW April 5-8th and at Epcot in the morning/afternoon. When is the Le Cellier reservation? I'd love to join you and meet a fellow Disney fan. On Monday (6th) I have 7:50 am BOG breakfast reservations for 2.

lunch reservation for 2:40 Le Cellier... i'll likely be there around 2:30 waiting. Probably be in shorts and a hawaiian shirt of some kind. My name is Patrick. I welcome the company. :-)

Ok, sounds like a do-able time. I will try my best to be tehre
lunch reservation for 2:40 Le Cellier... i'll likely be there around 2:30 waiting. Probably be in shorts and a hawaiian shirt of some kind. My name is Patrick. I welcome the company. :-)

That sounds good. I have some morning FPs for Soarin' and Spaceship Earth (my favorite). I can hang in there until 2:30, it will give me time to watch the country movies that I never get to see. I will look for the Hawaiian shirt. As my screen name says, my name is Jill. :)

Looks like I'll be making my first solo Disney trip next week. Getting my annual pass now that I'm a FL resident. I'd really love some company as I have no idea what to do on my own lol anyone wanting to meet up sometime next week?

Not really a solo trip, but an odd number of us (my buddy, his wife and two older kids) so if anyone's around April 24-28th let me know!

Not really a solo trip, but an odd number of us (my buddy, his wife and two older kids) so if anyone's around April 24-28th let me know!
Looks like I'll be making my first solo Disney trip next week. Getting my annual pass now that I'm a FL resident. I'd really love some company as I have no idea what to do on my own lol anyone wanting to meet up sometime next week?
Which dates will you be there?

I'm going on my first partial solo trip in May (11-14th will me solo, then my dad, stepmom, and 2 year old nephew are flying in for his first trip.)

I'm a 29 year old single female from Dallas and would love any advice for first time solo wdw trip.

I've traveled solo before, through Italy. Would love to meet up for rides or a meal with any fellow soloers, or groups (always up for new friends.)

I haven't been to WDW in 5 years [I know, crazy long time but i had a bunch of other trips and health issues (lymphoma, but don't worry I'm fine now) in the mean time.] My disney style is usually run ride run ride to get as much in as possible. If you don't mesh with that it is fine, we all still have to eat and I'm hoping to relax and take the time to smell the roses, or the popcorn and churros as it were, this trip.

I'm soloing then as well and also want to race through the headliner attractions first thing, if you'd want to start one of the days together (I wouldn't spend the whole day, plus our Fast Passes would never agree). (also I don't do Tower Terror or Rock n Roll Coaster or Everest or spinning Space)
I'm doing Studios on M-11, Animal on Tu-12, Epcot on Th-14. (already doing Magic with a co-worker on W-13)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter