Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Greetings!

I will be travelling July 16-23. I am with my family, but I am the odd adult out. I will be staying at Old Key West. I have my dog with me boarding...any one else the odd man out?

Hi,

I'll reintroduce myself in another thread, as it has been a year since I have visited.

I'm going to WDW solo from November 30 to December 8, 2005, staying at the Wilderness Lodge.

Jim (Disneyfan63)

Solo Traveler here - going from September 12th to the 19th....anyone else going that week?

Aug 5-7, 2005 - solo at Shades of Green. Just booked it an hour ago.

This is the 1st time that I'll be going solo. I'll be staying at the Pop centurey from sept 02-06. Wow this is gonna ge a different experience.

:earsboy: Hello Hello!

My name is Jeroen, im 29 years old and living in the Netherlands. That's in Europe if anyone is wondering...

I am visiting WDW Orlando in the last week of september, and will be self entertaining for most of the time, so i was wondering if someone who was familiar with the parcs was going to be there to for that period and would like to show me around or share my experience of my first Orlando visit.

I have been to Anaheim twice and about 20 times to Disneyland Resort Paris. It has always been a great wish for me to visit Orlando and i want to enjoy it to the max, but mainly i will have to visit it on my own. So please contact me on : jeroenmartijn@home.nl , if you are interested in Showming me around or join the experience!

Thanks in advance!!

Greets,

Jeroen
The Netherlands

Jeroen, I would love to meet you but I'm only there from Sept. 30th - Oct. 3rd.
I'm afraid you'll be gone by then. :wave:

I'm headed down for my first solo trip Jan 28 - Feb 3 (CR & BWV) and would love to meet up with other DISers or DVCers for a monorail Drink-a-Thon or whatever!

adult only travelers here going back to the world December 4th-14th for a jump start to holiday festivities.

PIRATEGIRL007 said:
adult only travelers here going back to the world December 4th-14th for a jump start to holiday festivities.

You picked a great time to go!

My trip is overlapping yours (Dec10-17). Technically I'm a Adult Solo but I am meeting an Orlando friend who is going to spend a few days with me in the park.

:banana: Yippee, holiday decorations here I come! :cheer2: (in about 2 months)

My Family and I will all be there at Christmas! We're all adults aswell.
I love Disney at Christmas.

I'll be at WDW this weekend (Wilma. . go away!!!!) I have an extra ticket to Cirque du Soleil on Sat, 22nd, 9p.m. show, if anyone is interested.

I decided spur of the mo to go get some Xmas spirit Disney style.
Nov 27 to Dec 4.

Lots of people there for the mousefest meets.

I think there is a meet set for 9pm at Jellyrolls on Dec 2 by Karen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!