Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

Going my 1st real Disney solo trip before DD comes home from college! I will be there Nov 30- Dec 4.

I am starting to plan a solo trip for sometime in early 2018. Is anyone else 50+ going solo around that time? It would be fun to meet up for a dinner & maybe a ride together.

I'll be in the World from Jan 21 - Jan 30 and again Feb 25 - Mar 5, 2018. Meeting for dinner sounds great if you're around. Since I have an AP, my intention is to hit the AK as much as possible to ride Flights of Passage. Fabulous ride!

Going my 1st real Disney solo trip before DD comes home from college! I will be there Nov 30- Dec 4.

I am solo at AK and MK on Monday Dec 4th only! last min quick trip, lets high five if you can! :)

I will be going on a very short solo trip next week 12/12-12/14. I will be going to the MVCP on the 12th and than doing CP on the 13th. Some resort hopping on the 14th

I'll be in the World from Jan 21 - Jan 30 and again Feb 25 - Mar 5, 2018. Meeting for dinner sounds great if you're around. Since I have an AP, my intention is to hit the AK as much as possible to ride Flights of Passage. Fabulous ride!
Unfortunately my health will probably prevent me from doing a WDW trip in the next several months. Have a fun trip!!

Having a wonderful time so far, even with the cooler weather. Candlelight Processional was amazing. We had Kurt Russell. Great job! Tomorrow night we have our desert party for HEA.

Oh and did FoP tonight. LOVED IT!

Hi all I’ll be on my 1st solo trip feb 4-8 then a short cruise and back for one night on the 11th
If anyone wants meet up for dinner a drink or a ride that would be wicked

Plan on doing most the parks 4-8
Moonlight hours at mk on the 6th and ak on the 11th

Let me know if anyone is around :)

I'll be solo April 21-25 for Animal Kingdoms's 20th if anyone is around :)

@megveg I will be there with a friend that I met on here from April 21-28, with an Animal Kingdom day on the 24th. Didn't realize it was their 20th anniversary, do they have anything special going on?

@megveg I will be there with a friend that I met on here from April 21-28, with an Animal Kingdom day on the 24th. Didn't realize it was their 20th anniversary, do they have anything special going on?

the 20th anniversary is on the 22nd, and its also Earth Day. I havent heard of any special events but Im assuming theyll add somethign and most likely there will be a pin too. Animal Kingdom is my favorite park so I have to get there for it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!