Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

I'll be going to every major event I can till next June 2018. I'm only 3 hrs away from WDW and the platinum annual pass let's me go anywhere except for the water parks. I enjoy meeting new ppl, so I'm down for anything.

My next solo trip is for July 4th for the 'Disney’s Celebrate America! A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky' event.

Planning to go the week before Christmas 2017. Let's meet up. I love being in WDW solo but it would be so great to have someone to chat or have a drink and chill out.

Previous trips:
May/June 2017 - Swan/Contemporary
March 2000 - offsite
August 1989 - (Dis. Springs) Doubletree?
August 1987 - (Dis Springs) Hilton

Making my first solo trip July 12th. Gonna be in Orlando for training for work so I figure I catch a few rides while I'm in Orlando!

10 years ago (Sept 2007) I did my first solo trip. 10 wonderful days! Getting ready for Sept 18-22 2017. Much shorter but I was just there in Feb...

I'll be down tomorrow to Thursday, 24th to 27th. If anyone wants to meet up, send me a message!

Planning to go the week before Christmas 2017. Let's meet up. I love being in WDW solo but it would be so great to have someone to chat or have a drink and chill out.

Previous trips:
May/June 2017 - Swan/Contemporary
March 2000 - offsite
August 1989 - (Dis. Springs) Doubletree?
August 1987 - (Dis Springs) Hilton
What are the dates of your trip? I'll be there Dec 8-12.

I was planning on going the week immediately before Christmas. However, I changed my mind and now I plan on going December 3 - 10. So we overlap by 2 days. I would be happy to meet up. I haven't purchased anything yet so my plans are not definite.

Musical Astronaut, Do you like character meals? I would really appreciate someone to have a character meal with. It's less uncomfortable then sitting alone and we can take photos for each other.

Musical Astronaut, Do you like character meals? I would really appreciate someone to have a character meal with. It's less uncomfortable then sitting alone and we can take photos for each other.
I'm not big on them to be honest (ducks as people throw things at me). I have seen people talk about them on here though so I'm definitely the odd person out. I think there's another thread of people looking for folks to share meals on this board, you should post there! I'm pretty sure it's pinned so it's easy to find.
ETA I'm dumb, we were even talking over there lol. If you want to sprint around and ride things let me know haha!

With the impending closure of Ellen's Energy Adventure and the Great Movie Ride, I want to ride them one last time. Is anybody interested in joining me?

Solo trip Oct 26-29. Interested in meeting up for a park day with other solos if anyone will be around.

I'll be at WDW 9/22 through 9/30. The first two nights at Pop and the remaining nights at All Star Movies. During the weekdays I will be attending a conference as well, but WDW will be always in my mind.

I am really excited!!!

Hello I'll be there for my first time! August 11-13. I am a Disneyland AP, thinking of skipping Disneyworld and doing two days of epcot/animal kingdom.

I'll be there the 11th to the 18 if you want to visit some parks together. :) I definitely want to visit the Ellen ride in Epcot before it closes for good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter