Adult Scoliosis - AnnRae's thread...

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very glad you started this thread Marsha - I am the person on the cruise who asked you about the book you were reading. I hope your DH is doing ok this weekend - such a difficult situation.

I had polio at age 10 and fortunately did not suffer from any paralysis. After our 3rd child, I began to develop a curve in my spine and it has continued to worsen over the years. I was 5'4" tall and I am now 4'11" tall, I was evaluated twice - once in Toronto and once in Rochester NY - I opted not to have the surgery where the rod is inserted in the spine as the quality of my life was fine except for the chronic pain from the curvature. The problem is that now the curve is progressing further and I was wondering if anyone has this problem. I do not have osteoporosis but it appears to most people that I do. I really don't know if this is the right thread for this but I guess I felt like venting tonight. Thanks - good thoughts to all of you.

I wanted to make sure AnnRae's thread got the proper attention it deserves and answers or suggestions or just hugs from anyone else who is dealing with adult scoliosis..

Her original post is on the hoping and sharing thread...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!