• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adult restaurants

rylisal

Mouseketeer
As this trip it's just me & DH on a romantic weekend to DLP(Ha Ha), anyone able to suggest 2 nice places to eat?:love:
It will be lovely to take our time & enjoy instead of the usual rushed meal times with our kids in tow!popcorn::

I would suggest Blue Lagoon or the California Grill at the Disneyland Hotel. California Grill is lovely, it overlooks the enterance to the park. The food there is lovely and the staff have always been great. Last time we ate there (4 adults) my DH and our friends had the 5 course menu, but I wanted a different starter and main course. So on the fish and cheese course the waiter brought me out the course as well on the house so I wouldn't be sitting whilst my friends were enjoying their extra courses. I love the California Grill at WDW as well, but the DLP one is very different (but equally as good!)

For romance I'd say the Blue Lagoon is unparalleled at DLRP and has a fantastic menu especially if you are a lover of seafood. Set on a Caribbean beach with the boats from the Pirates of the Caribbean going past (but not so close that they interfere with the ambience, they add to it) and ambient lighting - simply awesome!

Blue Lagoon - as long as there are not boats and boats full of brats who are yelling bad words and splashing water all over :rolleyes:

Walt's - My favourite IN the park

Manhattan restaurant - My favourite OUTSIDE the parks. There are usually not too many children here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter