Adult or Kids HB Meal Plan?

Millies Daddy

Mouseketeer
The Disney bug is biting again!! We went last Halloween but are considering a visit in Jul/Aug. We haven't stayed onsite for a number of years but the HB Meal plan seems to be a good deal at the moment. Can anyone clarify if my 16 year old and 12 year old will get Adult HB Meal Vouchers? The info on DLP Guide shows Adults from 12 years old. I am hoping someone who has been recently can confirm this is the case? One final question, what is the face value at the moment for the HB Lunch/Dinner voucher?

Hi, I have booked only 2 days ago, and on my invoice it states 4 adult meal vouchers. My boys are 12 & 14.

We are here now. For information. As per Disney mams responses above we all received the Adult HB Standard meal plan. We received credit card style Magic Passes that contain the ticket details and meal plan details. We ate in Annettes last night off the menu and each adult Standard Meal Plan was worth €29. So the bill was totalled and 4 x €29 was deducted with the difference paid. Today we ate in Billy Bobs and this was covered by the Standard Meal Plan. It would have been €32.99 each normally. Hopevthis helps someone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!