Adult Only vs Family (ABD Greece)

Callalily6

DIS Veteran
Im looking at booking the ABD Greece trip for my daughter and myself. She'll be 19 by the time we go. I was wondering if the trips tend to run the age gamete, swing older teens, or what. I'd like her to have other teens to talk to and not be stuck with a bunch of 40 yr olds if we do the adult only option.

So my questions are: do the family trips tend to be mostly younger kids or teens?
Do the adult only trips have any late teens, early 20 ys in them?

The entire point would be for her to see this area of the world that she has wanted to visit forever AND be social. What would you do if you were traveling with a 19 yr old so they had the best time possible?

Much thanks!

I have been on, I think, 10 adventures. There have always been at least a couple of teenagers. On some trips there were more teenagers than younger kids. I have never been on an Adults Only trip and am curious at the age range as well. My daughter turns 18 in January and we will be on an Adult Only trip this summer.

we did adult ABD in Greece and there were no teens. In fact nobody under 40 except
the guides, maybe.

Im looking at booking the ABD Greece trip for my daughter and myself. She'll be 19 by the time we go. I was wondering if the trips tend to run the age gamete, swing older teens, or what. I'd like her to have other teens to talk to and not be stuck with a bunch of 40 yr olds if we do the adult only option.

So my questions are: do the family trips tend to be mostly younger kids or teens?
Do the adult only trips have any late teens, early 20 ys in them?

The entire point would be for her to see this area of the world that she has wanted to visit forever AND be social. What would you do if you were traveling with a 19 yr old so they had the best time possible?

Much thanks!

We have been on 3 ABD Adult only trips, including Greece last year. Like Sandhya, there have never been any teenagers, nor 20s or 30s. I’d say the person youngest on any of our trips was probably late 40s. I have 2 sons in their 20s and we didn’t even consider asking them to join on the adult only trips. If your daughter wants social interaction with people close to her own age your best bet is to consider trips during the summer and call to check on the age of participants before you go. Have you considered taking the Christmas Market ABD River Cruise with your daughter? I’ve always wanted to see the Markets and neither my husband nor college age son could join me, so 2 years ago my 24 year old son took off work and we went. It was awesome. He was the only 20 something with a lot of teenagers and families, but he’s easy going and enjoyed the other adventurers.

When I did the Greece Adults Only trip, we had a family that was Mom & Dad, and a probably 22-year old daughter who got the trip as her college graduation trip. There were also a couple of people probably in their 30's each along with a single parent (son with father & daughter with mother). That was about it. The rest were middle-aged or above. But it was a small group.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!