Adult only resorts

No, but there are resorts that tend to be "busier/louder" or "quieter" ... but all will have kids. lol

Off property but you can see DS and various fireworks from the hotel, the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress has very few children. I've been maybe 4-5 to that property and never see many children. Our 6 night stay 2 weeks ago we never saw another stroller, or small children other than ours.

The YC seems to have the fewest children. It's usually very quiet. Early one morning I hiked over to a BC store to get coffee because it was all that was open. Coming out of the YC into the BC- I still remember what a shock to the system that was!

I do really wish they would at least have a pool and hot tubs with a nice pool bar attached that is adults only.....I would love that. i love my kids and yours are nice too but sometimes I wanna chill with a drink in the silence by the pool

They have a hot tub at the YC/BC pool that is 18+. I think that's the only one though.

I do really wish they would at least have a pool and hot tubs with a nice pool bar attached that is adults only.....I would love that. i love my kids and yours are nice too but sometimes I wanna chill with a drink in the silence by the pool

I agree! One of my favorite things to do is just relax by the "quiet pool" but the never-ending games of Marco Polo get like nails on a blackboard sometimes (ok ALL the time)! Keep that at the main pool & put a bar at the "quiet pool"

Back on topic, of the resorts DH & I have stayed at BWI & YC seem to be the most kid free-still have them but less than the others.

My husband and I love the BWI due to adult vibe. Have stayed there numerous times and have never seen a child at the quite pool and hot tub.

Disney has and probably always will be a destination designed for kids and families. Sure I'd love adult only resorts, restaurants, parks etc. but thats not what Disney is all about!!

Disney has and probably always will be a destination designed for kids and families. Sure I'd love adult only resorts, restaurants, parks etc. but thats not what Disney is all about!!

But would you object to one adult resort and one adult restaurant? I cannot imagine why people would, however I bet that is the reason Disney has shied away from designating a resort or restaurant adults only.

But would you object to one adult resort and one adult restaurant? I cannot imagine why people would, however I bet that is the reason Disney has shied away from designating a resort or restaurant adults only.

The opposite issue has occurred in Las Vegas. In the 1990's Vegas attempted to attract families by building more family friendly resorts and activities and rebrand itself away from the adult only model. The concept was a flop. Vegas is an adults playground. For those that wish to vacation away from kids Disney is the last destination I'd pick!! I do not think there is enough demand to keep rooms filled at an adult only resort. If that time comes Disney will gladly meet the demand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter