• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adult Disney costumes

MJ_always

DIS Veteran
Not that kind of adult :laughing: (ignore me LOL) But I was wondering if anyone knows if there are any Disney adult costumes or accessories on sale in Disneyland? I want to dress up as Cruella De Vil or some villain and all the costumes i've seen here are for children or the adult ones are like Snow White, Minnie or Alice in Wonderland. I wanna be a villain!! :woohoo:
I know there are some on ebay (mainly from the USA) but im not sure if by time i get back, if i bought it from the USA if i'd have it on time. I also thought about the Queen of Hearts too but they all seem to be less innocent and more revealing :laughing: Or Maleficent.

Ashleigh x

You could try french eBay. There are a lot of DLRP originals for sale there.

Juliette

I bought an adult disney costume once off the US ebay. It was a sulley suit for my husband & it only took about a week to arrive.
DSC03574.jpg

That is the best photo I have seen on this site. Genius.

Juliette

You could try french eBay. There are a lot of DLRP originals for sale there.

Juliette

Ooh yeah, i'll have a look. Thanks :goodvibes

I bought an adult disney costume once off the US ebay. It was a sulley suit for my husband & it only took about a week to arrive.
DSC03574.jpg

OMG!!!!!!! That costume is SO amazing and they both look so adorable!!! :cutie:

I'm liking the look of these ones....

D5978.jpg

dd29_1.JPG

128496139_o.jpg

5960-lg.jpg

I just wish there was more selection here in the UK, theres hardly anything.

Ashleigh x

I would choose the one that keeps me warm :lmao:

There are lots on ebay!!!

my son has... peterpan, mr incredible, lion king, captain hook, then lots of marvel hero ones.

FOr my sons birthday am thinking may get me and my partner a disney costume to wear!

It was almost two years ago when I was last in DLP but I remember them having some amazing adult ones. There was a Jafar costume I almost bought and regret not because I've never seen anything like it since!

Oh... and you be surprised but Disney World doesn't have any adult costumes so you'd be out of luck trying to get something sent from there.

The Disney Store UK sells some adult costumes on its online store but only Cinderella, Minnie Mouse and Princess Jasmine for ladies!

Ben

There are lots on ebay!!!

my son has... peterpan, mr incredible, lion king, captain hook, then lots of marvel hero ones.

FOr my sons birthday am thinking may get me and my partner a disney costume to wear!

Oooh they sound like some really cool costumes especially Mr Incredible and Captain Hook!! I cant wait till I have kids, they'll be wearing costumes wether they like it or not :laughing:
Sounds like a good plan! You should post a pic if you's do get costumes.

It was almost two years ago when I was last in DLP but I remember them having some amazing adult ones. There was a Jafar costume I almost bought and regret not because I've never seen anything like it since!

Oh... and you be surprised but Disney World doesn't have any adult costumes so you'd be out of luck trying to get something sent from there.

The Disney Store UK sells some adult costumes on its online store but only Cinderella, Minnie Mouse and Princess Jasmine for ladies!

Ben

Ooh thanks, i'll keep a look out when i'm there. Fingers crossed lol. Aww that always happens when you dont buy it and then can never find it again!
Wow you'd think WDW would have more costumes than anywhere!

Ashleigh x

I am looking for an adult Sulley costume. Do you know where I might buy one? Or are you interested in selling your's?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter