adult dining credit used for kids meal??

stacy~**

DIS Veteran
my 11 y/o will be on the "adult" dining plan for our trip (our first! ) in august. i am thinking that at some resturants she might prefer to eat off the kids menu...is that allowed? can i use her adult credit for it? i don't mind doing so since we are on the free plan.

Yes, you can. They may even give your child a bit extra to make up for the price difference...and probably an appetizer from the adult menu if you want.

They just don't let the kids on the child dining plan order from the adult menu.

At TS your child can order an adult appetizer and dessert as well as an entree from the kid's menu. They usually make a little bigger portion--a few extra fries and an extra chicken strip or two when it is technically an "adult" portion.

At CS, you might want to consider the best use of your credits. If you are going to run short on CS credits for any reason, a kid's meal is a good time to pay OOP.

Yes, that what we did last year during the free dining promo. DS 11 was allowed to order off the kids menu. He was given an adult portion with an increase in price. We used his credit. Remember, she will also be allowed to order a choice of appetizer and dessert. She can choose off the adult or kids menu for this as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter