adult diapers

adamlatham smith

Mouseketeer
I was just wonding do any know of any places I can order adults daippers and swimming daippers

Last edited:
Amazon or WalMart both carry a variety of adult incontinence products online. Some of the major drug store chains may as well, and locally grocery stores will have them in stock. Brand and style may vary by vendor, so shop around if you have a preference.

I'm not familiar with adult-sized swimming diapers.

Enjoy your vacation!

We order everything on Amazon I like that I can get exactly the size I want, i have a lot issues at walmart only carrying the most popular sizes.

We have Swimsters reusable swim diapers. We LOVE them. Obviously, only for BMs, not urine, but they are super. There are also disposable swim diapers (Swimmates is one brand). I've never tried them. I bought the swimsters on Amazon.

We use Northshore for our diapers and we like the ones with tabs (tranquility slimline).

Good luck!

We are planning on driving for our November trip but if we decide to fly I will be ordering from Northshore and have them drop ship my diapers to our resort a few days in advance of our arrival.

Dont forget to request a mattress protector, when we went a few years ago Disney protected both beds so it did not matter what one we decided to use.

We are planning on driving for our November trip but if we decide to fly I will be ordering from Northshore and have them drop ship my diapers to our resort a few days in advance of our arrival.

Dont forget to request a mattress protector, when we went a few years ago Disney protected both beds so it did not matter what one we decided to use.

Tell me more, please. How far in advance do you order from Northshore. We are flying.

When do you request a mattress cover? Did it delay your check in?

No idea what company Northshore is, but these itrms can be ordered from Amazon, Target, Walmart, Walgreens, most likely from Turner Drug...

Northshore Care Supply is very reliable, and a good company. Though for Disney I would stick with Amazon. The exacting delivery date makes it much easier to make sure your delivery will be waiting for you, and not hidden in a back room because it got there too early.

I ordered from Northshore about a week prior and put my confirmation umber in the order. They were waiting for us when I arrived. I have been using Northshore for 2 years for my mom and have their products delivered to home as well as when we are away on vacation. Never had an issue.

Last time we went the beds were already protected when we arrived there was no delay in checking in, if we do fly (thinking on driving again) I will order a 3 or four days in advance of our arrival date so I will have delivery confirmation ahead of time for peace of mind.

I would recommend changing more often then you normally do due to the amount of walking and the florida heat. You will also be more comfortable over all.

its to bad the first aid stations do not carry adult diapers as a just incase I think they would sell quite well it two packs. We have all gone go though bad days when we used more diapers then we planned for incontinence issues are a pain some times to deal with when those days happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!