• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adult/Child in Restaurants

cookie334

DIS Veteran
We booked when it was free dining so for some of our meals this wont matter. However, my oldest has just turned 12 so is classed as an "adult" but she's so fussy so for the table service restaurants she'd much rather eat from the children's menu. Will they allow her to do that? Or will she have to order from the adult menu?

its certainly worth asking - I'm in the same boat in April, I have one 12-year old who I know will prefer to choose from the kids menu in Walts or Blue Lagoon, maybe the 13-year old too, so I'll be asking if they can have the kids menu.

Ask for a children's menu and order from that. They don't need to know how old she is and it's highly unlikely they would even ask. :thumbsup2

its certainly worth asking - I'm in the same boat in April, I have one 12-year old who I know will prefer to choose from the kids menu in Walts or Blue Lagoon, maybe the 13-year old too, so I'll be asking if they can have the kids menu.

To be honest I think most kids that age would lol. I find my 12 year old much more fussy than my 6 year old :thumbsup2

Ask for a children's menu and order from that. They don't need to know how old she is and it's highly unlikely they would even ask. :thumbsup2

Thanks that's what I was hoping :)

micksn said:

They won't ask. They don't even ask the age of our eldest, and he's 17! (Though he has no facial hair and is blessed with my "younger looking" genes ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter