Ads in the middle of a thread when logged in

I haven't seen any of those loud videos since I last posted, but the ads are a regular occurrence, so I guess that's the norm now.
Do you have an adblocker? I do and I see absolutely no ads (video or otherwise) when I'm on the boards. I do see the blank space after post #9 where an ad might be placed, but no ads.

Do you have an adblocker? I do and I see absolutely no ads (video or otherwise) when I'm on the boards. I do see the blank space after post #9 where an ad might be placed, but no ads.

My work computer has ad block on, so I see blank spaces then, but at home I see the ads since I don't have ad block enabled there. I thought I used to see a message though that would say something about how logging in would remove the ads, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

My work computer has ad block on, so I see blank spaces then, but at home I see the ads since I don't have ad block enabled there. I thought I used to see a message though that would say something about how logging in would remove the ads, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Yes, I have an adblocker at home and work, initially it did not block those ads, but now does. I now have the blank spaces, but at least no loud and annoying ads at the bottom of the pages which decide to play when you scroll.

Which ad blocker do you suggest? My screen jumps back to the beginning of the page just as I get into reading posts. It makes for a very frustrating experience....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!