Ads covering up content

Thanks for posting about this! I thought there was just something wrong on my screen. I just downloaded the Norton ad blocker for my ipad.

Now it appears fine again!

I'm wondering if it's a certain ad that does this whenever it happens to come up in the rotation?

Has anyone had ads in the middle of posts., not between posts,but in the grouping of sentences?

I too have had the banner covering up the links at the top from time to time, but the ad in the middle of a post is new to me.

Has anyone had ads in the middle of posts., not between posts,but in the grouping of sentences?

I too have had the banner covering up the links at the top from time to time, but the ad in the middle of a post is new to me.

I've had those showing up too. They don't bother me as much as the other thing was, because they aren't stopping me from using features, but they are really confusing for a minute!

I cannot access New Posts because of this problem, and that is how I navigate the Disboards. If the problem remains, I will not be able to use and enjoy the boards. I also posted another thread today about this same issue. Been bugging me for the last day, or so.

I cannot access New Posts because of this problem, and that is how I navigate the Disboards. If the problem remains, I will not be able to use and enjoy the boards. I also posted another thread today about this same issue. Been bugging me for the last day, or so.
I had a hard time with that too until I installed an add blocker now I'm fine. Before that I had to get my cursor just right to click on the new posts. Probably easier on a computer than if you're trying to use the website on your phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!