Ads covering content

CarolMN

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
Anyone else having this problem? Just started today for me.

Yes! I was just going to start a thread asking the same thing. The ads are covering posts, making them unreadable. So frustrating.

I’m having this issue also! It’s quite frustrating. I’m having to hit reply just to see what certain posters have said.

Thank you in advance for any help in getting this fixed!

Still happening.

I am x'ng out the ad and clicking on option for " ad covered content ". Then I refresh the thread to see the content. Frustrating!!!

Yes it’s getting worse, the adds are getting bigger. I X out the add, refresh and it still blanks out people’s posts.
I’m using my IPad

This is getting worse for me! The ads seem to be getting bigger and covering even more content.

Appears to be fixed as of this morning. Add are displaying correctly for me.

Thank you!

Not for me. My ads are still huge and I have to hit 'reply' to be able read the posts they're covering.

Still not fixed for me....some of the ad images are so big they take most of the iPad screen....
"Mommy why is there a naked lady on your screen?" Has been asked (pillow ad with lady lying across a bed on her stomach...so you see her back"

And "Mommy why are you allowed to go to sites with guns?" (Ad about concealed carry permits or something has a handgun in a holster on a person with a map of the states in the background)

Both have been asked in the last 2 days!

I've been on the boards for years and my kids have never noticed the ad images before!!!!

Until it's fixed...is there an option to pay a fee and go ad free? I can't keep having the kids ask!

Broken again for me. :( Maybe I just didn't read enough threads to encounter it this morning and it really wasn't fixed.

Still not fixed for me....some of the ad images are so big they take most of the iPad screen....
"Mommy why is there a naked lady on your screen?" Has been asked (pillow ad with lady lying across a bed on her stomach...so you see her back"

And "Mommy why are you allowed to go to sites with guns?" (Ad about concealed carry permits or something has a handgun in a holster on a person with a map of the states in the background)

Both have been asked in the last 2 days!

I've been on the boards for years and my kids have never noticed the ad images before!!!!

Until it's fixed...is there an option to pay a fee and go ad free? I can't keep having the kids ask!
Do you use an adblocker? I've had no problems like you're describing and I have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!