Ads breaking the page

zavandor

DIS Veteran
Every once in a while a couple of adds appear on the page, one above and one below the forum menu bar, hiding the content below. It is impossible then to read the content and a page refresh doeasn't solve the problem. It's not frequent, it happens maybe every 50 or 100 pages I open, but it's a bit annoying. I use Chrome on Windows 10.
Thanks for looking into it.

Click the X and say it is blocking content when you report the ad. Google will take it off

Click the X and say it is blocking content when you report the ad. Google will take it off
It doesn't work. The ads closes, but the layer stays on top of the page and if I reload the page, another add replaces it.

I am able to close the ad by clicking the X as a PP suggests. The "menu bar" seems to stay, but if I scroll all the way up and then back down it clears it. I've also found refreshing the page helps and I don't get more ads. It's only happening sporadically for me.

Just get an ad blocker like everyone else. Untill the web admins change the way ads go on this site it will never be fixed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!