ADRs when part of group staying off-site

Sydnoahmom

Mouseketeer
We will be staying on-site for our next trip but out friends are staying off property. How will ADRs work? I will be making all of the plans and our tickets will be linked (I hope it works that way). Thanks for your help!

As long as you're the lead on the adr, you're golden. You book for the number of people you need, even if it's more than the number staying in your room. You don't have to link some else for a normal adr (prepays are different). All of my adrs just have my name and the guest 2, guest 3, etc listed on them.

When they ask who's going while making the ADR, if you put in the ages correctly, it'll be already in the system (children/adults) when you check in. It'll save a bit of time if the check in CM doesn't have to correct it then and there.

For the pre pay ADRs, you really want to make sure you have the children who are 9 or under listed as such to get the children's pricing.

ADRs are independent of resort stay or park tickets. You can make an ADR for any restaurant at 180 days or less, even for restaurants in the parks, without resort stay or park ticket.

You should have no problem making the ADR. They only ask for the number in the party, not names or where they are staying (not that matters).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter