ADRs stressing me out

This might sound insane to you, and I understand if it does, but have you considered not booking many reservations? If the process is stressing you out, it could make a lot of sense to back off from planning and experience some spontaneity. The reality is that if you're flexible, you will always be able to find good table-service options on short notice. My family and I frequently will realize we want to eat dinner in an hour or two and go check the app for availability. We always find something enjoyable. Can you land a table at 'Ohana or Be Our Guest that way? No, of course not, and you should absolutely lock in any must-have reservations as early as possible.

But this process shouldn't cause you any anxiety, and if it is, it's possible you'd benefit from a change of approach.

By the way, for reference, I'm checking the website at 12:40 p.m. on Sunday. Plenty of availability for a party of four at prime dinner hours for Chefs de France, Coral Reef, Marrakesh, San Angel Inn, Spice Road Table and Tokyo Dining, and that's just at Epcot!

This might sound insane to you, and I understand if it does, but have you considered not booking many reservations? If the process is stressing you out, it could make a lot of sense to back off from planning and experience some spontaneity. The reality is that if you're flexible, you will always be able to find good table-service options on short notice. My family and I frequently will realize we want to eat dinner in an hour or two and go check the app for availability. We always find something enjoyable. Can you land a table at 'Ohana or Be Our Guest that way? No, of course not, and you should absolutely lock in any must-have reservations as early as possible.

But this process shouldn't cause you any anxiety, and if it is, it's possible you'd benefit from a change of approach.

By the way, for reference, I'm checking the website at 12:40 p.m. on Sunday. Plenty of availability for a party of four at prime dinner hours for Chefs de France, Coral Reef, Marrakesh, San Angel Inn, Spice Road Table and Tokyo Dining, and that's just at Epcot!

Not insane at all, and quite frankly I considered doing just this. There are plenty of great QS and lounge options, too. The family is ready to wing it, so I could end up just keeping my 2-3 must dos and playing the rest by ear. It would definitely cause me less stress. I'm already anticipating possibly needing to shift some things again after I book Fastpasses, so all the more reason not to think about it until closer or during our trip!

I'm so glad you decided to go to '50s PT. It's a must every time we go, just for the experience if nothing else. The fried chicken and meatloaf was good when we went, but it's been a few years since we've been to WDW. (93 more days!!!).
We've always gone to Yachtsman for the steak, and have loved it, but lately I see very oppisite reviews now. Anywhere from "the best" to "the worst" so I guess you just have to have your own experience.
Crystal Palace has always been our fav character meal. The characters are very interactive there and plentiful.
At Boardwalk, the Flying Fish has been a must each visit. (Amazingly, the chef in the show kitchen even remembered my husband after 5 yrs.!).
Our whole itinerary revolves around our food, LOL.
Wishing you and your family all the magical days in the "world"! pixiedust:

Thank you! I do love fried chicken, so I hope it's good. In any case, I do enjoy other items on the menu. I love the idea of Flying Fish, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts