• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR's & staying off WDW property....

Ninnygunk

Mouseketeer
Let me just make sure I'm understanding this correctly. Since we are staying off property this year we can't make our ADR's until 190 days before our trip? I'd hate to get up before the chickens to find out I called too soon!

You can make ADRs 180 days before the day of the reservation. The advantage of staying onsite is that you can make ADRs for up to 10 days at the 180 day mark from your checkin date.

Unfortunately, you will need to go day by day. If you are flexible with where you want to eat and when, you will save yourself some frustration. When we stay offsite, we usually pick a few places we want to eat onsite, book those, and plan on taking advantage of the Orlando area's many restaurants the rest of the time.

Since we are staying off property this year we can't make our ADR's until 190 days before our trip?

Nobody can make ADRs 190 days before their trip. On site resort guests can make ADRs 180 days before the start of their trip and for the next 10 days.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

The biggest difference for you is that you have to make the reservation a day at a time where on-site guests can do them at 180 plus 10 days beyond their check-in date. You just have to go on-line or call each morning since you can only do each day at its 180 day mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter