ADR'S For Upcoming Trip What do you Think

Hugpug

NUTS FOR DISNEY DREAMS
Here is a list of my purpose ADR'S I am planning. Please tell me what you think. Some Morning are blank as I figtured I use the Food Court at POR or if anyone has any thoughts. I am due on Friday to make my ADR's online.

Thursday Grand Florian Café Breabfast
50's Prime Time Dinner

Friday Captain's Grill Breabfast Never been
Yatchsman Dinner Never been

Saturday Crystal Palace Dinner Only done Breakfast

Sunday Boma Breabfast Never Been
Sci-Fi Dinner

Monday Kona's Dinner Wishes Cruise Night??

Tuesday Kona's Breabfast
Trail's End Dinner Only done Breakfast

Wedne Tony's Dinner Never Beem

Thursday Whispering Canyon Breabfast MVMCP Party Night
Earl Of Sandwich Dinner

Friday Bieargarden Dinner

You have some great ADRs.

You'll love CP dinner, we prefer breakfast but happily go to dinner too (the children particularly love dinner there.)

We go to Sci-Fi for lunch for first time this trip. Biergarten is lots of fun and the food is good too. Sausages, meat, lots of veg andpotatoes and delicious puddings. Music is fun. Great beer.

We really liked EArl Of Sandwich last trip, bizarrely their slaw and frozen lemonade was the most popular but the sandwiches were great too.

Here is a list of my purpose ADR'S I am planning. Please tell me what you think. Some Morning are blank as I figtured I use the Food Court at POR or if anyone has any thoughts. I am due on Friday to make my ADR's online.

Thursday Grand Florian Café Breabfast - never been
50's Prime Time Dinner - love it!

Friday Captain's Grill Breabfast Never been - never been
Yatchsman Dinner Never been - never been

Saturday Crystal Palace Dinner Only done Breakfast we liked it..not great, not terrible.

Sunday Boma Breabfast Never Been never been...but have heard wonderful things and hope to try it soon!
Sci-Fi Dinner love it- burgers, onions rings, and milkshakes! YUM!

Monday Kona's Dinner Wishes Cruise Night?? Kona is one of our favorite places for dinner! LOVE it!

Tuesday Kona's Breabfast Love it! Tonga Toast:lovestruc
Trail's End Dinner Only done Breakfast never been

Wedne Tony's Dinner Never Beem One of our worst meals we ever had...we will NEVER return. ick.

Thursday Whispering Canyon Breabfast MVMCP Party Night never been
Earl Of Sandwich Dinner one of our favorites!

Friday Bieargarden Dinner
We like it!

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter