ADR's for party of 11?

disdrmg

Mouseketeer
We just found out we are going in June, an unexpected trip, with my husband's family - so it will 11 of us altogether. We will be making ADR's very soon (I hope) so I was wondering since we are so close to June do you think it will be hard to get ADR's for a party of 11? Some resturants in mind are Coral Reef, Chef Mickey's, O'hana, Tony's....

And do most of the resturants accomodate 11 people at a table or will we need to split up? We probably won't stay together during the day but plan to do dinner together at night so I hate to split up for dinner if that might be really the one time we are all together anyway.

What about Sci-Fi? How many max. in a car? Or 50's Prime Time? Garden Grill? Can 11 be seated together??

Thanks!

We just found out we are going in June, an unexpected trip, with my husband's family - so it will 11 of us altogether. We will be making ADR's very soon (I hope) so I was wondering since we are so close to June do you think it will be hard to get ADR's for a party of 11? Some resturants in mind are Coral Reef, Chef Mickey's, O'hana, Tony's....

And do most of the resturants accomodate 11 people at a table or will we need to split up? We probably won't stay together during the day but plan to do dinner together at night so I hate to split up for dinner if that might be really the one time we are all together anyway.

What about Sci-Fi? How many max. in a car? Or 50's Prime Time? Garden Grill? Can 11 be seated together??

Thanks!

I made our ADRs for our party of 11 at about....160 days out I will say (I made ressies for 8 180 days out, then all of the sudden 3 more people decided they were coming lol). So at about 160 days out I called Disney b/c you can't book online with a party that large and for all of our reservations I was told we would not be seated at the same table, but we will be seated in the same area, close together. Not sure if they just say this to be on the safe side, but I am not really that stressed about it.
I am almost certain you will not be seated all together at Coral Reef or Sci Fi. Good Luck, let us know how it turns out!

It would be difficult to get certain restaurants like 'Ohana even for smaller groups at this point, so the sooner you call the better. We made ADRs for our group of 11 at 180 days oout and have changed some over time. I think they often tell you that you may be seated seperately but then do the best they can to seat you together. We were seated at 50'sPTC at one big table before, so I know that can be done. The cars at Sci-Fi don't hold that many but I guess it's possible you could get a couple cars near each other or sit at the regular tables. We avoided Sci-Fi because of our large group.

Good luck! :goodvibes

Due to last minute reservations, you might have a tough time but if they have availability, they can accommodate 11. We did 11 on our last trip and had all but a few meals where we were seated all together. We were not seated together at Coral Reef, Sci Fi and Crystal Palace. At these 3 places, they did put us at tables (or cars) next to one another.

Due to last minute reservations, you might have a tough time but if they have availability, they can accommodate 11. We did 11 on our last trip and had all but a few meals where we were seated all together. We were not seated together at Coral Reef, Sci Fi and Crystal Palace. At these 3 places, they did put us at tables (or cars) next to one another.

I am curious about when you traveled as a party of 11, which resturants did you eat where you WERE you able to all be seated together?

I am curious about when you traveled as a party of 11, which resturants did you eat where you WERE you able to all be seated together?

Boma, Jiko, Cape May Cafe, Tusker House, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Tutto Italia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter