ADRs for BOG and CRT questions

C.beara

Mouseketeer
Hello!

My 180 day mark for January is coming up soon and I’d like some advice/opinions if anyone has any :) for reference we are two adults participating in marathon weekend events (one each).

I’m looking at BOG for 180+3, no specific time but preferably on the earlier side (5ish?). How likely is this? Just want to set my expectations in advance

CRT we are looking at for 180+8. However that night we would *really* like to see the fireworks too if we can. What time are fireworks usually in January and what time would you recommend making the ADR for?

Thanks in advance!

CRT should be good to go. BOG is iffy.

That's because CRT has 3 character meals a day. BOG has only one table service meal (with Beast greeting) per day.

@mom2rtk thanks! As much as I’d love to eat in Beast’s castle I think CRT is the one I really want to do so I appreciate that.

Any advice on timing for CRT to see the fireworks (not from inside)?

@mom2rtk thanks! As much as I’d love to eat in Beast’s castle I think CRT is the one I really want to do so I appreciate that.

Any advice on timing for CRT to see the fireworks (not from inside)?
I would go with a really early dinner time. Not sure what time the fireworks will be, but just go early and leave a nice cushion. I think dinner starts as early as 4:20. Or even better, just do lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter