• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR's.... before I book

Disney Princesses LW

Mouseketeer
at the end of the week I can book the dining restervations for our Halloween half term trip:dance3:

DL park open hours are til 10pm Tuesday 30th and Wednesday 31st. does that mean Dreams will be on at 10pm

my reservations are based on breakfast in Hotel 8ish and visiting Saloon Mickey late morning -

Tuesday 30th - Cafe Mickey 6pm
Wednesday 31st -Restaurants de stars -2pm then MNSSHP
Thursday 1st - Cape Cod NPB 6pm
Friday 2nd - DD birthday meal at Aberges 2pm

Hi, we are there same time as you and I've got a coded reminder on our calendar for ADR's !! (its a surprise trip for the boys!) :dance3:
Park is open till 10pm on tuesday 30th Oct, but on disney website it says park closes at 7pm on 31st.
Presume it is closing earlier because of the Halloween party but trying to find out if dreams is on at 7pm ?!?! Had quick look at halloween party details and says it finshes at 1am - so don't know if dreams will be on again then ?!?!?
If I find out for definite I'll post on here and if you find out any different could you let me know
(only 8 weeks on monday !!!:lmao:)

Hi, we are there same time as you and I've got a coded reminder on our calendar for ADR's !! (its a surprise trip for the boys!) :dance3:
Park is open till 10pm on tuesday 30th Oct, but on disney website it says park closes at 7pm on 31st.
Presume it is closing earlier because of the Halloween party but trying to find out if dreams is on at 7pm ?!?! Had quick look at halloween party details and says it finshes at 1am - so don't know if dreams will be on again then ?!?!?
If I find out for definite I'll post on here and if you find out any different could you let me know
(only 8 weeks on monday !!!:lmao:)

8 weeks :dance3::dance3::dance3:

WE have tickets for the Halloween party but didnt realise it was on until 1am that late for my DD 5. My understanding was its a special Halloween Dreams taht day so well worth the late night. Maybe it closes at 7pm for anyone who havent got MNSSHP tickets??

Your boys are going to be so excited

Think we''ll have to go to Dreams on the Tuesday then, as we don't have tickets to the MNSSHP. Our DS2 is 5 and got asd & adhd so there is no way he'd cope with that late a night and only there for 2 days :sad1::)
We have BBWWS booked for the early sitting on the tues so should be out for half 8 / 9pm so hopefully we will go then, fingers crossed :confused3
Can't even think about missing Dreams !

62 sleeps !!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Both boys have no clue we are going, the youngest is absolutely obsessed with Mickey Mouse Club house and is always talking about going, but we've told them we'd have to save up and go when DS is 7.
Open to any suggestions for the reveal ! :cool1:

Think we''ll have to go to Dreams on the Tuesday then, as we don't have tickets to the MNSSHP. Our DS2 is 5 and got asd & adhd so there is no way he'd cope with that late a night and only there for 2 days :sad1::)
We have BBWWS booked for the early sitting on the tues so should be out for half 8 / 9pm so hopefully we will go then, fingers crossed :confused3
Can't even think about missing Dreams !

62 sleeps !!!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Both boys have no clue we are going, the youngest is absolutely obsessed with Mickey Mouse Club house and is always talking about going, but we've told them we'd have to save up and go when DS is 7.
Open to any suggestions for the reveal ! :cool1:

I watched alot of YouTube videos a while back, of people surprising there kids, just search for something like disneyland surprise or something along those lines, you will get ideas and maybe shed a tear or two :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter