ADRs ...... and so it begins ! UPDATE JUST OVER HALF WAY THERE

Disneynutinlondon

<font color=blue>It's been such a blast with all t
Whooo Hoooo :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I have just done my 180 days + 10 ADRs and got every single one of them at the times I wanted including BOG for 11 people on Dec 20th when MK is scheduled for evening magic hours.

So now it's just "eat, sleep, repeat" for the next 11 days until I've got them all done. Fingers crossed they release the Fantasmic! Dining packages and the NYE dining events soon.

Good luck!

A tough time of year for ADRs, the advantage you have is that not as many US guests will be there for more than a few days compared to a couple of weeks UK guests often go for. So those +10 really help! :)

Whooo Hoooo :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I have just done my 180 days + 10 ADRs and got every single one of them at the times I wanted including BOG for 11 people on Dec 20th when MK is scheduled for evening magic hours.

So now it's just "eat, sleep, repeat" for the next 11 days until I've got them all done. Fingers crossed they release the Fantasmic! Dining packages and the NYE dining events soon.

wow!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe you were able to snag the BOG one!!! well done!!!!!!!

So having scored the perfect Christmas day ADR's I thought I share what I booked so far. I have to say I've been pretty successful so far , I guess being able to book 190 days ahead is really helping me as I've been reading over on the Disney Restaurant threads that an awful lot of people are having terrible problems getting ADR's for places I found it was easy to get :confused3:confused3

The only ones I've not been able to sort out yet are the Fantasmic! dining package and the Rivers of Light dining package because Disney hasn't released them for my dates yet. I've made ADR's for those days just in case Disney for whatever reason don't release dining packages for those dates and fingers crossed I'll be able to change then when the dates are announced. Those ADR's have the dates highlighted in red in case you're wondering LOL !!

Anyway this is the plan so far

upload_2017-6-18_17-45-12.png

My ADR window opens next Saturday and I'm hoping to get the Cali Grill for Christmas Day too so we may be able to give you a wave! We ate there on Christmas Day last year and it was fabulous.

hey! We are also there over xmas this year... sadly not staying onsite this time so I can't book the 10 days in advance. I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to get BOG on the 26th for dinner as every day I have been on so far it has been booked up. I should have booked the candlelight processional today but it hasn't been released yet and there don't seem to be any tables left at Coral reef already :'( We are also doing NYE at Epcot and are hoping to do Le Cellier... we might see you there :yay:

So having scored the perfect Christmas day ADR's I thought I share what I booked so far. I have to say I've been pretty successful so far , I guess being able to book 190 days ahead is really helping me as I've been reading over on the Disney Restaurant threads that an awful lot of people are having terrible problems getting ADR's for places I found it was easy to get :confused3:confused3

The only ones I've not been able to sort out yet are the Fantasmic! dining package and the Rivers of Light dining package because Disney hasn't released them for my dates yet. I've made ADR's for those days just in case Disney for whatever reason don't release dining packages for those dates and fingers crossed I'll be able to change then when the dates are announced. Those ADR's have the dates highlighted in red in case you're wondering LOL !!

Anyway this is the plan so far

View attachment 245555

We have california grill also for Xmas day night, however our is at 9pm Im going to keep checking to hopefully get an earlier one as ideally I'd like it around 7.30

hey! We are also there over xmas this year... sadly not staying onsite this time so I can't book the 10 days in advance. I'm scared that I'm not going to be able to get BOG on the 26th for dinner as every day I have been on so far it has been booked up. I should have booked the candlelight processional today but it hasn't been released yet and there don't seem to be any tables left at Coral reef already :'( We are also doing NYE at Epcot and are hoping to do Le Cellier... we might see you there :yay:

What day for candle light processional was you after, we're also hoping to get a dinner package for this

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts