ADRs and Park Hours

DizneyDogs

DIS Veteran
Does anyone else find it extremely frustrating that park hours are only published at 180 days out? It would be super helpful if they were at least 2-4 weeks further out when trying to plan dining reservations!

Beware, park hours have changed twice on me since our ADR. Lost our PPO breakfast advantage when they announced extra, extra magic hours. Unfortunately this is why people end up booking more reservations than they plan to use and cancel things later. With SWGE opening, I think things will keep changing over the new few months. We've decided to just ride the wave and enjoy our time there without all the strategies we would usually depend on. Best of luck on ADR day!

Beware, park hours have changed twice on me since our ADR. Lost our PPO breakfast advantage when they announced extra, extra magic hours. Unfortunately this is why people end up booking more reservations than they plan to use and cancel things later. With SWGE opening, I think things will keep changing over the new few months. We've decided to just ride the wave and enjoy our time there without all the strategies we would usually depend on. Best of luck on ADR day!

Yep. I had PPO ADRs for BOG, Tusker House, and H&V. I have now dropped all of them except Garden Grill since they announced the new EEMH and have now opted for Rope Drop and later breakfast options. If anyone thinks that set plans for PPO are going to hold after 08/31 with SWGE then change that mindset as only Epcot will give you any advantage as of right now. And to be honest I don't even think that Epcot will hold at this point. Be flexible and you will be fine. Park Hours are really hard to gauge and I’m actually really happy Disney gave us this info so far out as I was able to change a lot of things and still make it work . Disappointed no PPO ADR advantage but I’ll make due.

Really!
It seems you think it is ok to book multiple ADRs while other families can get nothing.
I don’t.

Yes!! Our ADR is coming up June 5th and I find it frustrating to try and plan when to do things without know hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter