ADR times and park closing...

chitown_disneylovers

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

Stupid question here. When we go to Disney in December, Animal Kingdom closes every day at 5:00 p.m.

What is the latest time we would be able to get a dinner reservation at Yak and Yeti? Would we need to be done eating by 5:00? :upsidedow

As far as I am aware (I hate acronyms) any restaurant will continue to serve hot food until the last diner has vacated the building. I've got a 5.50pm booking for Tusker House when the park closes at 6pm and all the information I've seen says that I will not be treated any differently than someone with an earlier booking, the hot food will still be piling up at the buffet for my enjoyment.

You don't need to be done eating but you will probably find the last reservation times available are between 4.30 and 4.45 pm. Aim for 4.45 when making your ADR if you want to eat there as late as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter