ADR System Upgrade - History

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bethann23

Mouseketeer
Tricia.... THANK YOU so much for the Sticky .... The waiting is driving me crazy .... I wake up every morning hoping I haven't missed Disney opening it up earlier......:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was able to make our ressies today our last ressie is on Feb 8th. Awhile ago I was not until 10/24 and I called today to just check on the status and it was a go!

Does anyone have any information when the new dining reservation on-line system is going to be available? Last I heard was end of October, or maybe early November...

thanks...

I was hoping they'd get it up by early November (late November is when my 180 days will be. Would love to be able to book on-line after the "bugs" are out of the system.)

Slightly to mostly confused...
We are going to WDW on June 18, 2009. When can I make ADR's affected, and not be?

You should not be affected and should be able to make reservations at the normal 180 day mark. (12/20/2008 for you)

The only people affected by the upgrade are people who are looking for reservations from February 23 - May 20, 2009.

So if I'm hoping to make an ADR on May 3rd, I can't call till November 21st - is that right?

So if I'm hoping to make an ADR on May 3rd, I can't call till November 21st - is that right?

As it stands right now that is true. Unless you are looking for Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey, or Victoria & Albert's. Those three can be made at 180 days throughout the update process.

If the date changes, and the upgrade finishes sooner, there will be updates on the board. :)

They told me on the phone but I didn't write it down. I think it was November something.....

NEW DINING RESERVATION SYSTEM IN THE WORKS

Disney will begin implementing a new reservation system that combines dining, recreation and tour bookings.

The conversion will start on July 21, 2008 and is expected to be functioning on November 21. While this is taking place, the latest dining reservation date which can be booked in advance is January 25, 2009. Once the new system is operating, it will revert to the 180 day Advance Dining Reservation window.

The exceptions to the shortened ADR booking window are Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria & Albert's.

FYI - I made dinner reservations for late January and February 2009 today. The night we wanted to have a Fantasmic meal at DS was sold out already. We barely got Category One seating at the Spirit of Aloha. We didn't get the exact times we wanted, but got reservations.

If you are traveling now through mid-February and haven't made reservations. I would call today.

Happy Dining!

You should not be affected and should be able to make reservations at the normal 180 day mark. (12/20/2008 for you)

The only people affected by the upgrade are people who are looking for reservations from February 23 - May 20, 2009.

Subscribing!!!
Which of course me!!! This is a chronic planners nightmare!! I was hoping to make all my ADR's by the end of this month, now I have to wait until 11/21...ugh! I think I might be (cough..cough..) sick from work on 11/21 since I will be on hold all day trying to make ADR's..

Does anyone know if we will be able to start making them at midnight on 11/21??

There's been no word for time on 11/21. I would assume it's 7am Eastern, unless we hear differently before then.

I'm not going until next November :sad1: but when I called to change something in my ressies a couple of hours ago, the cm told me that the online ADR system will be up and running well before my 180-day window. I don't know how reliable that info is (because it seems people hear different things from different folks), but that's what I was told.

Anybody going in April or May that have made ressies with the "down" system. Have you been successful? Any problems?:confused3

Anybody going in April or May that have made ressies with the "down" system. Have you been successful? Any problems?:confused3

You can make your reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's and Victoria & Albert's right now at the regular 180 day mark.

Beyond that you'll have to wait until November 21 (or earlier if they launch the system earlier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter