ADR question

fsu65

Earning My Ears
My dgf and I are going to be visiting epcot the first week of may and were curious if we would need to make an ADR for lunch/dinner at the Biergarten or if we would be able to slide by without one so we wouldn't be tied to a specific time. We are going to be doing the drinking around the world and aren't quite sure how the times are going to work out.

If you really want to eat there, I would make an ADR. Otherwise, you could very well be shut out. If you don't want to be tied down, you may have to walk up and try to get seated at odd times...late lunch or late dinner perhaps.

If you really want to eat there, I would make an ADR. Otherwise, you could very well be shut out. If you don't want to be tied down, you may have to walk up and try to get seated at odd times...late lunch or late dinner perhaps.

I agree - if it's really some place you want to try - you should make the ADR. The only other exception is if you try to eat very early or very late (8PM-9PM) but there will be no guarantees with that.

My DH and I have done in the past but it really has to be off season and no other events can be gong on. Depending when in May you might still be impacted by the F&G festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter