• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR Question about extra guests

ChrystalUnicorn

Mouseketeer
I am heading to Disney Sept 2010. I am going with my three kids, my sister in-law and my niece not my sister in law's daughter. I want to book reservations do I just book them for myself and the kids and have my sister in law and niece book thier own? Or will I have to book them altogether? The reason I ask is because if I book Cinderella's Royal Table in advance I have to pay in advance with my credit card and I just want to put mine and the kids on my credit card.

Also I am going to have the dining plan and use two table service to pay for the meal will the price then be taken off my credit card?

Thanks!

I need some more info before I can try and help. Are you all vacationing together? Are you under the same resort reservation or seperate? Are all of you doing the dining plan?

If you book the dining all seperately, you may not be seated together, or even be able to get reservations for the same time slot.

Myself and my three children will be staying in one room my sister inlaw will have her own room and my niece will have her own room. We are all staying at POP Century, so we are vacationing together but just want to have our own space. We will all be doing the regular Dining Plan. We are all paying separate.
Thanks for any help you can give!!

If you actually want to sit at the same table then you need to make the reservations for everyone at once. I.E. a party of 6. If you don't mind sitting at different tables or eating at different times then make your own reservations and let them make their own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter