• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR in DHS at closing

donnaf516

DIS Veteran
I have an ADR the Prime Time Cafe for 7:00pm at DHS. I just checked the park hours for that day and it says the park closes at 7:00! :scared1: Will they allow us to keep our 7:00 ressi? Has anyone ever had this experience? :confused3

Not that uncommon, some places will seat right up to park closing time in each of the parks.

Busses run for a couple of hours until everyone is cleared out, even though they say the busses "officially" run for an hour after closing time. You might have a longer wait for a bus since the crowds are gone and it's not a high priority bus route after the park closing crowds are done, but you'll get back to your resort. Disney knows the restaurant is open, you won't be stranded unless you eat really really really slow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter