ADR For 6/ 4 Show Up

danielle782001

DIS Veteran
My in-laws are visiting us for a five days during our July trip. I made some ADR for the six of us. My mother-in-law has cancer and her treatments make it very difficult for her to be in the sun or heat for long periods of time.

We are worried that she may not feel up to coming out and my father-in-law would likely stay with her back at the room. We have already discussed that DH, the kids and I would still go on with our plans.

:confused3 So, what happens if we have an ADR for 6 but only show up with 4?

I've had this happen many times (my son and his girlfriend are CMs so I always make reservations including them and then when the time gets closer and they know their schedules they are not always able to join us - I usually try to change the reservation but sometimes I just leave it open in case they find someone to take the shift for them) and I've never had a problem. I always explain the situation just in case it makes a difference, but the CMs seating us have never really seemed to care and it has never been a problem. Enjoy your trip and meals and hopefully your mother-in-law will feel well enough to join you.

I wouldn't worry about it. It would be more of a problem if you bought 6 people for an ADR made for 4.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter