ADR calendar turnover time, conflicting info.!!!

Sweetpeamd

Mouseketeer
Please help!! I am due to schedule my ADR's tomorrow. When I booked my vacation pkg, the CM told me that the ADR calendar turns over at midnight, meaning I could start making reservations tonight at midnight. Everything that I have read on the boards says 6:00 am. Did the time change or did I get incorrect info. from the CM? Thanks so much for your help!

Everything I have read on these boards has said 6am for online and 7am for phone ressies. I get to make mine tomorrow too and I am MST so I think I will try at midnight just to see! I would love to make them at 10pm vs 4am! :rotfl2:

Good luck getting your ressies!

Please help!! I am due to schedule my ADR's tomorrow. When I booked my vacation pkg, the CM told me that the ADR calendar turns over at midnight, meaning I could start making reservations tonight at midnight. Everything that I have read on the boards says 6:00 am. Did the time change or did I get incorrect info. from the CM? Thanks so much for your help!
Incorrect info. It happens a lot for this and other questions. It's 6am for online and 7 for phone.

Thank you so much. The CM seemed seasoned but she hesitated a little when I asked about the time of the calendar turnover. I'll be ready at 6!

Everything I have read on these boards has said 6am for online and 7am for phone ressies. I get to make mine tomorrow too and I am MST so I think I will try at midnight just to see! I would love to make them at 10pm vs 4am! :rotfl2:

Good luck getting your ressies!

Good luck with yours, too!!! I'm excited!

It's definately 6am EST. I was up early and logged in ready to go, but it didn't open my dates til 6 am EST.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter