Admirals Club at Newport Bay

hi , got my reply from the dlp.uk.admin email address . Going to take a copy with me too!!! They dont mention times on it though . I was told by another guest that they got 3 free nespresso capsules and had to buy the others . We have bought some ready made sachets ( have coffee,whitener and sugar in them ) and also some hot choc sachets too .

hi , got my reply from the dlp.uk.admin email address . Going to take a copy with me too!!! They dont mention times on it though . I was told by another guest that they got 3 free nespresso capsules and had to buy the others . We have bought some ready made sachets ( have coffee,whitener and sugar in them ) and also some hot choc sachets too .

We had a kettle and coffee maker in the room and a nice wooden box with speciality teas in but no milk or voucher to collect the tea/coffee basket.
We asked at reception about this and they gave us a number to ring which when we rang were very confused. We then asked again at reception and were told the coffee capsules were in the mini bar and we had to pay for them. We used these and gave up trying to get the tea/coffee basket or whatever as we had our own stuff with us anyhow.

We were told about the drinks and cakes etc at check in- they had the times printed on the bottom of a leaflet they gave us about something or it could have been on the hotel easy pass. They were in the Captains Quarters bar which was only being used for this while we were there - it was closed as a normal bar

We then asked again at reception and were told the coffee capsules were in the mini bar and we had to pay for them. We used these and gave up trying to get the tea/coffee basket or whatever as we had our own stuff with us anyhow.

Can you remember how much the Nespresso capsules were - I have my own machine at home and if they are really expensive in DLRP then I'll bring some from home.

Can you remember how much the Nespresso capsules were - I have my own machine at home and if they are really expensive in DLRP then I'll bring some from home.

Ive just checked and they were 6E for a box with 3 in (3 different ones). It was strange though as they were in a box in the mini bar but you couldnt see what was in the box and if you move things they charge you so we didnt realise they were there at first

Ive just checked and they were 6E for a box with 3 in (3 different ones). It was strange though as they were in a box in the mini bar but you couldnt see what was in the box and if you move things they charge you so we didnt realise they were there at first

Well, I'm definitely bringing my own! I pay £12.50 (approx 14E) for a box of 50. Thanks for checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter