additional adult charge

Memph1s

DIS Veteran
There is an additional adult charge of $5 per adult per night (Cabins) and $2 per adult per night (Campsites) for more than two adults in a room/site.
The above is an exert from the bottom of the room rate web page for FW. Do they really charge for additional adults (over 2) at campsites? I had always thought the reg. charge was for up to 10 people.

Well, I guess I can understand the charge for friends but an adult child or other family should not be charged. I know most campgrounds, especially state parks, charge for extra people but their per night charge is around 1/3 of FW.

I guess while I am on a simi-rant.
The last time we were at FW, over Thanksgiving week We saw a motor home on a full hook up site that had a small pop up at the back of site and a tent off in the grass along with 2 cars parked along the front of the site. We were there for 5 days and they were still there with the same set up the day we pulled out. It seemed about 1/3 of the sites had 2 cars on them. The back side of the 1300 was so crowded with cars you had a hard time getting a golf cart through let alone a big rig. How do these people get away with this?

everytime we have 2 cars parked at the site it seems as though security quickly stops by, i guess it is selective enforcement, i also though that only one camping unit was allowed per site, i have seen tents with motorhomes but a pop up, tent and motorhome all on one site - this seems excessive in my opinion

We've always paid the extra adult fee too, as many of our trips were with my parents. My brothers and I were adults (in our 20's) but we still did family trips. We always left our extra car down at the gate though, never even considered having two cars at the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter