Adding someone to your reservations

COSteph

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure where to post this and I'm sorry if this is not it, but my question is:
Our trip is 28 days from today. My husband decided he wanted to go if I can get him added to the reservations. Is it too late to add him with only 28 days left?

You would need to call WDW or your travel agent to add him to your resort reservation. If you haven't exceeded room capacity, you should be fine. Technically, there is a $50 change fee on packages within 30 days of check-in, but if you are increasing the cost of the package, they typically waive it. For dining reservations, you will need to either search on the dining website for new reservations to include the new number of guests or call Disney Dining and ask a CM to help you. There is no guarantee you will be able to add him to the ADR's. For FP+ reservations, try the copy function in the FP+ section of MDE. If you can't find exact or overlapping times (for example, you have 2 pm for a ride and can get DH 2:30 pm so you could all enter together), stop at guest services when you arrive and see if they can help you.

FYI: I called last night and had my hubs added to the reservation!!! Im so excited!!! 27 Days left!!!!

FYI: I called last night and had my hubs added to the reservation!!! Im so excited!!! 27 Days left!!!!
Just curious if you had to pay the $50 change fee? We aren't sure if my sister is coming with us yet so we may be adding her to my parents room reservation in the next few months.

Not that I know of. She didn’t mention it to me if I did.

Previously I've added a guest at the last minute (back when the deadline to pay was 45 days out), and I don't think I was charged a fee. All I had to pay was for the extra park tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter