Adding someone to room at check in

KT0191

It's "Mr. Banana Beak" to you, Fuzzy
So my mom will be going with my son and I to Universal but only for the first 4 nights (we are staying 7). Can I add her at check in to our room? I don't want to add her now because she won't have the same amount of ticket days as us and I'm pretty sure everyone in the room has to have the same tickets if you booked a full package through them, correct?

Sounds like need to call Universal to see what is allowed since their packages have different rules than just room only. Not sure why would be able to add her at check in if can't add her before.... would seem to be either yes or no, not when you do it type situation.

I have never booked a package, so can't say for sure. Very few people on these boards do packages. I have added people who were only staying for part of the trip to my room only reservation at the desk.

You should call to confirm, but I think that can be done. Just make sure the room you booked has two beds or that you've requested two beds.

Call Universal. They should be able to add her for just the amount of days she is staying DEPENDING on where you are in the payment process. If the package is paid in full it is more difficult for changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter