Adding/removing guest from package

tink89

DIS Veteran
we are staying at DLH in a 3 bedroom suite for 14 people. One of my siblings are unsure if they will be able to make it to the trip. They will only know for sure maybe one to two weeks before. I remember reading a thread about someone adding their sons to their GCH room only even though they were staying offsite. Is that for room only reservations?

If i take him off the reservation they might move us down to a 12 people suite and we would not be able to add him later on.

we are staying at DLH in a 3 bedroom suite for 14 people. One of my siblings are unsure if they will be able to make it to the trip. They will only know for sure maybe one to two weeks before. I remember reading a thread about someone adding their sons to their GCH room only even though they were staying offsite. Is that for room only reservations?

If i take him off the reservation they might move us down to a 12 people suite and we would not be able to add him later on.
Just leave them on it. No need to remove.

Just leave them on it. No need to remove.
We have a package booked with tickets. Does that make any difference? If we pay their portion and they cancel will we get that back? I asked Disney a while back when i added them and they recommended i add them now to get the 14 ppl suite and remove them if they were not coming. The only issue is that it might come down to the last week before our vacation.

We have a package booked with tickets. Does that make any difference? If we pay their portion and they cancel will we get that back? I asked Disney a while back when i added them and they recommended i add them now to get the 14 ppl suite and remove them if they were not coming. The only issue is that it might come down to the last week before our vacation.
Can you cancel their tickets only, then just buy online if needed?

Can you cancel their tickets only, then just buy online if needed?
But if i cancel their tickets only can they still stay on my package? I guess I might have to make the time to make a call to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!