Adding picture to profile

Is there any way I can change my username after sign up? I just used a part of my e-mail without realizing it would be my main user name :/ I'd really like to change it to something else.

It would be great to add the "must have 10 posts to be able to enable avatar, conversations (PMs), and signatures" on the FAQ. I also have been sitting here frustrated because I could not figure out how to change my very stunning female symbol.

Is there any way I can change my username after sign up? I just used a part of my e-mail without realizing it would be my main user name :/ I'd really like to change it to something else.
No, once you have opened an account, your username is permanent. The only solution would be to stop posting as that user and open a new account. Eventually, the old name will drop way down the threads and most people won't even come across it.

i've got the 10 posts under my belt, but every pic i upload shows up as a grey box...
is it a specific file size? BMP? JPEG?

i've got the 10 posts under my belt, but every pic i upload shows up as a grey box...
is it a specific file size? BMP? JPEG?
Picture size needs to be smaller than 1MB. AFAIK, type doesn't matter (mine are all JPEG).

BUT, DISboards is having issues with posting pictures currently (for about the last 3-4 days. So, I'm going to guess that it's not you, but the boards.

I can only hope the mods/administrators are working on it. I can only suggest that you be patient and keep trying.

Is it possible to add a picture from a FB profile? The picture isnt saved on my phone…
If you go to 'external accounts' in your account info you can link accounts then it uses your FB picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!