Adding picture to a post?

Keladry84

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to add pictures to a post, but can't get it to upload or show up. What are the size requirements, and how do I get it into a format that works?

I'm trying to add pictures to a post, but can't get it to upload or show up. What are the size requirements, and how do I get it into a format that works?
Are you using a computer? or phone?

On my computer, I just drag and drop, or copy and paste. It used to be there was a 1MB max size, but I think that's no longer true.

Don't know how to do it on a phone, sorry.

Are you using a computer? or phone?

On my computer, I just drag and drop, or copy and paste. It used to be there was a 1MB max size, but I think that's no longer true.

Don't know how to do it on a phone, sorry.
I'm using a computer. I think it's the size I'm having trouble with. Thing is I dropped the size to below 1mb but it still isn't uploading :/

I'm using a computer. I think it's the size I'm having trouble with. Thing is I dropped the size to below 1mb but it still isn't uploading :/
Are you using the little "insert image" icon on the tool bar? I find that doesn't work sometimes for me. That's why I'm just do a drag &drop or copy & paste to put photos in.

Are you using the little "insert image" icon on the tool bar? I find that doesn't work sometimes for me. That's why I'm just do a drag &drop or copy & paste to put photos in.
I tried both. It is giving me an error message about size. I even used a photo reducer to reduce down to a size that was extremely poor quality (like pixelation) and it STILL didn't take it.

I'm trying to use photo pass pictures - is there any process that people use that seems to work with these??

I tried both. It is giving me an error message about size. I even used a photo reducer to reduce down to a size that was extremely poor quality (like pixelation) and it STILL didn't take it.

I'm trying to use photo pass pictures - is there any process that people use that seems to work with these??
Hmmm.. let me try something

56631940002a.jpg

OK, I found an old photopass picture and resized it down to 1.60 MB and it posted. Are your photopass pictures actually saved to your computer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter