Adding pics to thread

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
I can't seem to figure out how to add pics to a thread. I don't see an upload button on the image pic or the camera pic. Can someone assist me with that please? Thank you.

Now that I've figured it out, I keep getting the file is too large. I'm trying to upload photopass photos....I've only been able to get one to load.

Last edited:
I can't seem to figure out how to add pics to a thread. I don't see an upload button on the image pic or the camera pic. Can someone assist me with that please? Thank you.

Now that I've figured it out, I keep getting the file is too large. I'm trying to upload photopass photos....I've only been able to get one to load.
Here on DISboards you can drag & drop or copy & paste photos directly from you computer to your post. The caveat is - to do so the image must be smaller than 1MB.

Or, you can us a photo hosting site to download the photo, copy the IMG code from there, and paste the code into your post.

Here on DISboards you can drag & drop or copy & paste photos directly from you computer to your post. The caveat is - to do so the image must be smaller than 1MB.

Or, you can us a photo hosting site to download the photo, copy the IMG code from there, and paste the code into your post.

Thank you so much. I think I figured it out. As I go back and look at my Photopass photos from 2011 and 2015, the ones from 2015 are too big. :worried: The way I downloaded the 2011 ones to my computer I got many of them in the 4X6 form. Apparently I didn't do that with my most recent ones. I'll have to remember that on our 2019 trip to get the smaller pics on my download.

If you use a Photoimaging site, don't use Photobucket, unless you have the paid membership.

Free ones, I use Flickr or IMGUR

I know this thread is two years old but it's at the top so I wonder if others are having the same issue as I am with adding photos to a post?

I can't add any images. When I hit upload nothing happens. I've used both the attach files button below and the little image tool in the top bar.
Where are you getting the images from? If you're posting on a laptop or desk top, you can drag or copy and paste images directly into your post.

Using the "insert image" icon in the tool bar opens a box to either drag an image or download by clicking in the box. Then you find the image and double click on it. It automatically downloads and posts the image but it takes a few seconds. Then you click on "Post reply" button.

Where are you getting the images from? If you're posting on a laptop or desk top, you can drag or copy and paste images directly into your post.

Using the "insert image" icon in the tool bar opens a box to either drag an image or download by clicking in the box. Then you find the image and double click on it. It automatically downloads and posts the image but it takes a few seconds. Then you click on "Post reply" button.

Right, I know how to post an image from my computer. I've done it before. The issue is that all of a sudden it's not working. Nothing happens when I hit upload or drag it or anything using either of those tools.

Right, I know how to post an image from my computer. I've done it before. The issue is that all of a sudden it's not working. Nothing happens when I hit upload or drag it or anything using either of those tools.
Hmmm....

EDIT: OK, I can only report it's working fine for me. Maybe something's happened to your computer? Sorry, I'm not that tech savvy to advise you further.

Hmmm....

View attachment 498699

EDIT: OK, I can only report it's working fine for me. Maybe something's happened to your computer? Sorry, I'm not that tech savvy to advise you further.

So weird. It was working fine for me maybe 2 weeks ago? Maybe more (I don't post photos that often here). Maybe someone else might have some insight or is also having this problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!