Adding people to booking

Disneypixie2015

Earning My Ears
Hi just wondering if anyone can help. I'm trying to book a few days in dlrp for Easter. was there in Nov and bought a dream ap and went back in Feb. Just wondering if I book room only for myself and add 2 dds(4,6) on arrival will I have to pay for their tickets or will they stay and play free.

When you add guests at check-in, you pay taxes that allows such guests to use hotels amenities. Park tickets are not covered (we booked many trips for which we didn't even put a foot in a Disney park, in which case we were grateful not having to pay!)

You can always buy tickets separately if you require, which is often less expensive. If you prefer the convenience, you may also buy tickets at normal price at the desk when checking-in. Depending on your AP, you may also buy AP-guests tickets at park entrance, at a reduced price. If you happen to be a shareholder, you may even apply the 15% discount on those tickets.

it will be probably cheaper to book you under the offer with both dds staying for free anyway (as they are under 7) than buying a room only with AP discount not to mentions tickets for them

as the other posters have clarified, your daughters will not get park tickets or park access included in your AP room only booking. They will, however, get park tickets included as they are both aged under 7, if you book a one-adult (and free kids) discounted package - so have a look and see what country is offering the best price for a one-adult package, and book that instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter