Adding Parking Pass to an AP?

robinb

DIS veteran
Can you add parking to an existing AP?
Will Disney apply your current parking charge to the Parking Add-On for APs?

We have Deluxe APs that we bought when we were in CA in October. My DH is working in LA and will be staying the weekend. He plans to going to the Magic Kingdom on Sunday with some friends who have triplets :). He'll have to pay to park. We will be returning to DL as a family the next weekend and we may be at a hotel that is too far to walk. We could take the ART, but it would be just a bit more to drive and be on our own schedule if they allow him to apply his $10 parking to the parking pass.

Yes, I did this just 2 weeks ago. I parked in the lot and then took my $10 parking stub into the annual passholders office and requested parking on my pass. They applied the $10 I had already paid, so I only needed to pay $39 more. They give you a new AP card with a big bold "P" on it. You don't have to take a new picture. The whole process just took a couple minutes.
Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter