Adding one to ADRs

Kailua's Belle

Mouseketeer
I have ressies for 8 for our upcoming trip (two weeks away). We may have one other person join us now. Will we be able to add one person? Is that a big deal? We have ressies at San Angel, Mama Melrose (Fantasmic dining), CRT, Garden Grill, 50's, Tony's, Sci-Fi, and Les Chefs. Thanks for your input!!

You need to call and see. It really depends on the table configuration at the restaurant. 7 to 8, not so hard, 8 to 9 -- not as easy. I would keep trying to change, and if you can't, show up with the extra person and ask. But they might refuse you, or you might have to wait a long time.

Thanks, Vicki! I spent most of the day looking for replacement reservations, with some luck. I called CRT directly and they were able to add one. 50's was pretty easy to get a new ressie. Sci-Fi and Garden Grill, no such luck. I may try calling them directly too. Nothing like adding last-minute stess to what I thought was a done deal long ago. Oh, well, the addition to our group is worth it :goodvibes

With a group that large you might go online and check into splitting the group into two separate reservations at close times for the places you are having difficulty - such as a party of 4 and a party of 5 etc. Don't cancel what you have until you get the new confirmation numbers though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter