Adding on a to a reservation midweek- Can I add dining plan?

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
Hi all....its been awhile since I have been on the Dis boards. Hope your all well. I have recently had the chance to jump in mid week on a trip to the World with my DD and Grandson. We have called and been told she can add me mid week as a day guest, my question is can I be added to Disney dining plan since I am not there the entire week?

How old is your grandson? You could get added for the entire stay at no extra charge, if he's under 18. But you or your daughter would have to add the dining plan for the entire trip.

But since credits aren't attached to specific dates, they could use your pre-emptive credits for signature dining, or multiple TS or CS meals in a day, or not use even your "extra" credits until you arrive. Then all three of you could do some signature dining.

There's an entire forum on the DIS dedicated to the Dining Plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter