Adding Meal Plans

Maineiak

Mouseketeer
We booked the offer back September where we’re getting 2 nights free this coming June 2019 (4 nights/5 days total) We have never been to DLP and as I’m now doing more research into our meals, I’m curious about the meal plans. Can we add a meal plan to our package after the fact, or did it have to be done at time of original booking? The site just says “But don't forget, these plans must be booked before your stay.”

We booked the offer back September where we’re getting 2 nights free this coming June 2019 (4 nights/5 days total) We have never been to DLP and as I’m now doing more research into our meals, I’m curious about the meal plans. Can we add a meal plan to our package after the fact, or did it have to be done at time of original booking? The site just says “But don't forget, these plans must be booked before your stay.”

Yes, you can. I have never done it, but every time I make a reservation and tell them i do not want breakfast included, they tell me, if I change my mind, I can call back to add it.

Thanks! I'll definitely be doing a spreadsheet to figure out which is the most economical for us. :teacher:

Another question. Are the menus on the official website fairly accurate? We have a VERY picky daughter and I'm beginning to get worried about the offerings. It'd be nice to do a table service character/nice meal or two, but in looking at the offerings, there's virtually nothing she'll eat!!

Thanks, I guess we'll have to check all the menus carefully and plan our meals out accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter