Adding guest to a room

JonT36

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if we need to add a guest to a room if we would have to rebook the whole reservation? I noticed it states more than 2 adults cost more so wasn't sure.

Thanks

Does anyone know if we need to add a guest to a room if we would have to rebook the whole reservation? I noticed it states more than 2 adults cost more so wasn't sure.

Thanks
How many adults in room now? I would think you could just add the adult then if it's more than two you would pay the difference upon changing it. Is it a package or room only?

Just call Disney & add them to existing reservation. I did just that when friends decided to join me on our upcoming trip! Now just hoping weather cooperates - leaving Wednesday but getting hit with snow, sleet & rain over next 24 hrs. Airlines sent email about changes flight without fees.......

thanks. we are currently 2 adults and 1 child. 3 of 5 nights would be 3 adults.

Ok. Then you can add them prior to your arrival if you want. If you had a package, you would have to wait until you checked in.

But wouldn’t they have to pay the extra adult fee for all five nights instead of just the three the extra adult will be there if they add them prior to arrival? That’s why I usually wait until arrival to add any extra people if they are only with me for a couple nights. That, and there’s always a chance my extra people will change plans last minute, but that’s another story for another day :rolleyes1

But wouldn’t they have to pay the extra adult fee for all five nights instead of just the three the extra adult will be there if they add them prior to arrival? That’s why I usually wait until arrival to add any extra people if they are only with me for a couple nights. That, and there’s always a chance my extra people will change plans last minute, but that’s another story for another day :rolleyes1

Once the OP checks in, they can have the Front Desk update to the correct number of nights and not be charged the extra adult fee for the nights the extra adult is not there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter