Adding dining to Sam's Club tickets?

Smallywood1

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are in the process of planning our Honeymoon. We have ordered Sam's Club tickets before, and it worked out really well for our budget. For this trip, we wanted to stay on property, and get the meal plan. Has anyone heard/know if you can add the meal plan once we link the Sam's tickets? We've only ever booked the meal plan with a regular package through the company, so this is new territory for us!

You can add it to the room and make it a ticketless package. You don't need to wait to get tickets. But because it's now a package, different cancellation policies apply.

Yes, it would be a ticketless package, but you have to call because it cannot be done online. Once you add a dining plan to a room it becomes a package so all of the rules and restrictions of a package apply (e.g. $200 deposit, full payment due 30 days before arrival date, change fees if making changes within 30 days of arrival, cancellation deadlines and penalties).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!